Old April 19th 04, 03:05 AM
Cheryl

Bev dumped this in
on 18 Apr 2004:

He is a huge, well-muscled heavy cat and
should make mince meat of Deo who while still a big cat is a lot older
and getting quite tatty-looking. "Don't you realise that you are king
of this jungle," I told him severely. Clyde had the grace to look
ashamed.

We need to convince these bigs guys that there is nothing to be afraid of.
Deo is as aggressive to Clyde as tiny Bonnie is to Huge Huge Shadow. It
breaks my heart to see him cower and run across the room looking over his
shoulder making sure she isn't following. Oh, what could be going on in
their fuzzy brains?

--
Cheryl