Old July 13th 03, 03:31 PM
PawsForThought

From: "BrandyÂ*Alexandre" Â*

Laura R. , with thought
and calculation, said in rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

circa 12 Jul 2003 21:46:21 GMT, in rec.pets.cats.health+behav,
Sherry ) said,
What Megan said, only she said it much better than I did. If,
Brandy, you really want solutions instead of just "venting''
listen to Megan and the rest of us who nursed cats who were well
past their "prime." If this becomes a habit with Kami, get her
butt shaved and invest in a Bissell Little Green portable
carpet/upholstery cleaner. It makes the cleaning a snap if it
happens again.

I have one of those and ended up buying a full-blown steam cleaner
when Alex's lymphoma was at its worst. And if he doesn't bring up
a furball within the next day, then it looks like the cancer is
back. At least I have wood floors in the new place.

Oh, I almost forgot why I responded- use OxyClean in the Green
Machine- it works really well.

Laura

Contrary to the assumption that this is a common occurence that needs a
solution, it isn't. Otherwise I would have just taken it in stride.
It was just annoying because I had other plans and sandwich that was
meant to be eaten toasty. I've actually never felt the need to get a
carpet cleaner of any kind just because of Kami. I'll knock wood on
that one. Is it my imagination or do people have no sense of humor and
do not know what a "vent" truly is?

Geez, you really are a selfish self-absorbed one, aren't you? That poor cat to
have an owner who finds it more imporant to have a toasty sandwich than to care
that she may be sick and need care.

Lauren
________
See my cats: