Old October 30th 05, 06:11 PM
whitershadeofpale

Default cat wants company while eating

Elizabeth Blake wrote:
It's not good enough for me
to pet her in my office; it has to be done on her turf.

Liz

well that is very cute!

I tell ya, Iiiii think something is bothering the cat.

Something you don't know about.

WHY would she not need you there sometimes?

You say she is in a basement at your work?

My gift is with numbers and patterns and similarities and differences
Hell, I'm a geneyus

but...aaaaaahhhh think there is an occasional event that Stinky gets a
dose of, when she hears it or sees it...it sets her back to needing
someone she trusts while she eats...(or the event is still going on)

I'm sure you're great company, but smells like something is scaring
Stinky, or makeing her uncomfortable.

I tell about my gift because this is the type of thing I enjoy getting
to the bottom of. I would look for the patterns that go before her
doing this.

You have to be a cat and think, they hear better, they smell better...
something is setting her off

you think there are ghostseses down there? maybe