Old November 30th 15, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia and P2nya[_2_]

Default Sad Jellicle Ball annownzmint

"Sundance and/or Rebecca" wrote in message
Kitteez, kud I pleez hab yurown attenshun? Wuntz in a grate wile, we iz
privileged to know dat a kittee iz abowt to go to da Rainbow Bridge, and to
be be abul to say gudbye to dat kittee befur dey goez. I iz sad to annowntz
dat we haz dat oppurrtoonitee today. A kittee named Hunnybun iz startin
herown jerney to da Brij today, after a fight wif cancermonsterz. Let us
purr her to da Brij, and purr dat herown hoominz won't be too sad fur too
long.

Daisy-chan, pleez add Hunnybun, House of Batson, to da list fur da final
kallin. Fangu.

Rebecca

Fangu furr diz sadsad infurrmshun.
Pit2nya hunkers down intu meatloaf pozition and begins tu purr Hunnybun to
the bridge.