Old March 9th 05, 11:36 AM
Lesley Madigan

Sounds like this one may have the best of both worlds.

Reminds me a lot of my "secret" cat (don't tell the Fabulous
Furballs!). Where I work we have an unoffical huge black and white cat
called depending on who you ask "Stamford," "Fred" or "Cat". Stamford
apparently had kittens a few years ago through everyone refers to her
as "him". She has a home somewhere around here but likes to spend her
days in the grounds hunting for mice and frogs and getting petted by
everyone and when its cold trying to sneak past the receptionist and
sit in one of the comfy chairs in the warm. She isn't really allowed
in here as its a hospital through early in the mornings I have seen
her walking up the corridor like she owned the place. Several staff
bring food in for her specially which since she has another home may
explain why she's rather ample.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs