Old February 10th 09, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default Kitty doesn't take to strangers

wrote in message
On Feb 10, 1:04 pm, "Barb" wrote:
Rethink this whole plan. Your boyfriend's sister? Once people move in on
you it is not easy to get them to move out. I feel badly for the little
cat
that you are foisting all this on in addition to what you are doing here.
If this is your place have no one move in. If it's your boyfriend's place
and he wants this whole group moving in, then you move out.

Barb

To clarify, it's not my boyfriends house or mine, it's his parents and
moving out is unfortunately not an option at this point.

It is ALWAYS an option. Grow up.