Old March 14th 05, 10:16 PM
Priscilla H. Ballou

Becca wrote:

My neighbor's daugher went to jail for drug problems and we have adopted
three of her cats.

While I was out of town, the mother cat was spayed and Louie was
neutered (he is 7 months old), but my husband did not ask the doctor
about Louie's diet. Aren't male supposed to eat a special diet? Please
tell me what to feed him.

No special diet. Good quality catfood (if possible) for cats of any
sex. Cats under a year are technically still kittens and should, if
possible, be fed kitten food, which is higher in fat and protein than
cat food. Let the kitten eat as much as he wants until 1 year.

Priscilla