Old June 14th 04, 06:54 PM
Tracy

itty (Sherry ) wrote in message ...

That's weird. Counties don't regulate pet ordinances. Municipalities do. Or
at least that's the way it is here.

Sherry

Sorry. Let me clarify. The municpality is a tiny incorporated town -
covers less than two square miles in area and our City Hall is a
ski-chalet sized building. There is a general county guideline for
animal regulations and the municipality has no ordinance on the books,
adding to, altering or changing the county guidelines - so they are
the law of the land. We don't have our own animal control either, the
duty is performed by the police and we use the facilities of
neighboring towns in the county.