Old December 13th 03, 06:00 AM
Julie Cook

Default PING Yowie - Share a story, please?

In 2001 you wrote a beautiful story for Helen about the Shard of Helen's
Heart that Schroedinger took with him to the Rainbow Bridge and followed
with a Part II about Emma's Shard. It is as beautiful as the Rainbow
Bridge story if ask my opinion (ok, I know you didn't ask)

Every time one of our furbabies goes to the Bridge I think of that
story. I can copy it from Google, but its your story. Will you share it
again with us for those who never read it?

Julie
(pouring a cup of hot chocolate and settling on the porch with a lap cat
in anticipation of listening to Bard Yowie).