Old February 19th 05, 11:48 PM
Christina Websell

My lovely and dear Mimi

My meowmie be very upset yesterday and today about a fing she call Holly.
She said me about your mail, but told me I cudnt mail back dat day.
But she say I can now, so here I am!

I not roundbellied myself, tho I don't mind girls that are. I fink der
personality more important dan der size.

I been in the out a lot terday to get der rats. But den I saw a really
really really big grandad one wiv der very big teef so I remember what Kitty
say about dat.
She say wen you see a rat like dis, pretend you don't see it, and wash
yourself. So I did.

Lots of luv and nose kisses
Boyfriend

Sir Weeble Wobblybottom wrote:
(I posted dis earlier, but you not replies, so Mommy finks it maybe
gots losted in wif alla da post about some sick lady named Holly, so
she tell me to repots it)

Dear Boyfriend;

I very sorry I not rite you, but I been habin fun out inna tiled
room. I also been chasin (and bein chased by) da Ping Fing and
Ernie. Mommy also chases us sometimes too. She say I fat and need
EX OR SIZE. I not fat, I round-bellied.

I also chases da red-dot greebling. Dats da one dat noone ever can
catches. Even Lizzie tries, but she not catches it.

We been seein some kitties inna out. Mommy says dat dey are our baby
sisfurs or brofurs. She not no if dey is boys or girls, but our birf
Mama had dem after we cames to live with our hoomin Mama. Deres free
of dem: one is black & white (Mommy says it looks almost EX ACT LEE
like our birf Mama), one black & grey stipey-britches (like Moe, but
wifout da spot onna nose) and one dats white & grey stripey-britches.
Mommy said she petted the black & white one onna nose da other day,
but da ofer too runs away when dey see her or Daddy.

Mommy takes dem food every morning - dey waits for her out by da GAR
AJ, which is where Mommy says dey lives. Mommy says dat she wants to
catches dem and find dem good homes, after dey gets fixed (dey don't
looks broken to me - dey looks fine). I ask her if dey could lives
in here wid us, but she says dat would be too many kitties. Lizzie
growled at me when I asked, so I guess dat means a big fat no. I
gess it be best, since Lizzie swatted da window inna tiled room da
other night wen it was dark out an she saw one of dem inna out. If
da window not be der, she wood have smaked da kittie, and Lizzie has
some very sharps clawses.
I gonna go nap now. I wood nap in here by da pooter, but da Ping
Fing is in here, and he snorez! It funny. Mommy says I snorez too,
but not like Ping doz. Ping loud. I just sqweek a little, but only
wen I dreemin (usually abowt you, Boyfriend).

Purrs, Hedbutts and ear-lickins
Your Girlfriend,
Mimi
(Little Sisfur To Weeble)