Old March 20th 04, 03:06 AM
badwilson

Many purrs coming up for Oberon. Poor guy, will he lose all his fur during
chemo?
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

wrote in message
I just heard the news from my friend about her kitty Oberon, who has
been very sick. Here's the email she sent me:

This will come as no surprise - Obe has cancer. He has early
low-grade lympho-sarcoma in the intestine. Luckily, it is a very
treatable cancer, and he should tolerate the chemo very well. He
should be able to live a very good life with this, anywhere from
about 6 months to about 3 years. Because the liver is not involved,
he has a good chance, but it will be impossible to know until the
treatments get going. He goes in Monday for his first chemo, because
even though he is eating, he is not processing the food. Please
keep good thoughts for him.

Joyce