Old January 13th 06, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat Beats Up Pit Bull?

wrote in news:1137161941.128155.135470
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

Arrgh! This is the headline for the teaser on the news page.
Unfortunately, it isn't text, it is a film cliip and this $#@@ dial-up
is too slow, it won't play. I googled news, but nothing came up.
Has anybody heard about this one?
Lori, did you check to see if Bandit was in her bed last night? LOL.

Hmm. Cat bites pitbull, and he gets a scratch on his head. But how many
times have we heard about a pitbull that bites a cat and kills it?

Don't get me wrong, I think all animals should be restrained from doing
any sort of harm, but jeez!

Chak

--
Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in
private and wash your hands afterwards.