Old March 31st 06, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default They know her by her food

jmcquown wrote:
Went to the vet's office pick up a bag of Hill's x/d for Persia. One
of the techs came up front, spotted it on the counter and said, "Hey!
You must be Persia's mom!" G Then she proceeded to tell me how
much she loves Persia, and Peaches, too! She did tell me something I
hadn't realized. When they take Persia out and let her roam around
in the 'cat room' while they clean her kennel, she heads straight for
*her* carrier as if to say, "I'm going home!" That sort of breaks my
heart.

Jill

Awwwwwwww.
--