Old April 1st 06, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default They know her by her food

When I picked up Rusty from boarding at the vet's clinic, he often had a
bald spot on his
nose. They told me thats from him rubbing his nose against the cage. I
presume he
tried to escape from jail. It made me feel so guilty about going out of town
and
leaving him at the vet's.

Winnie

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Went to the vet's office pick up a bag of Hill's x/d for Persia. One of
the
techs came up front, spotted it on the counter and said, "Hey! You must
be
Persia's mom!" G Then she proceeded to tell me how much she loves
Persia,
and Peaches, too! She did tell me something I hadn't realized. When they
take Persia out and let her roam around in the 'cat room' while they clean
her kennel, she heads straight for *her* carrier as if to say, "I'm going
home!" That sort of breaks my heart.

Jill