Old September 18th 09, 09:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ping Toonya

Mine sekretarie needz her klawz kut so her pforably left off da g. Sorrri
bout dat. U shud kopirite diz. If diz waz a T shirt, I wud take grambys
kredit kard anna buy herselfz one of dem. Piglet really liking the picture
along with the rest of the house.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Meowmee sended tu yu but gotted it bak:
so diz tyme hur sended to @gmail insted den @mail.
Itz furr yur purrsunal yuze an da wun fazebuu pozt, kuz hur mite wantz tu
koppyright it.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Granby" wrote in message
Diz iz Piglett and I wansa kno if dere izza way to put dat pikture of u
lookink at urselfvz on da Grambys fazebook page. Her wantz all her frenz
and familee to see dat. It iz realli kewel.