Old July 20th 11, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Kitty Kisses :)

"Sherry" wrote in message
On Jul 19, 9:25 am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Persia sometimes wakes me up by gently tapping me on my nose. She only
does
that when she wants food. When she really wants attention me she gives
me
kitty kisses She licks my arm, then gives me a very gentle bite.
Kitty
Kisses!

She's never broken the skin with her little bites. But the little licks
with that rough, scratchy tongue, followed by a very gentle bite,
definitely
wakes me up! This morning, she licked my cheek. Awwww!

Jill

Cute! Frank just stands on the keyboard and wants me to kiss him on
top
of his head. Or he licks my fingers while I'm trying to type. Just
makes me
crazy. Boots does a cute little nose-boink; she sticks her nose up and
wants to touch *your* nose with *her* nose. Not to me of course. DH is
the only one who gets nose-boinks.

Sherry

Persia has never paid one bit of attention to my computers or the keyboard.
It's sweet that Frank wants you to kiss him on the top of his head

Jill