Old February 27th 12, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Ping Unkle Bill

purring continues, but glad furr so fur.
Anti Sylvia
"Will in New Haven" wrote in
message
On Feb 24, 4:48 pm, "Gramby" wrote:
Kud u pleeze update uz on how Auntie Micki iz doing? We wud
like ta know
afore we goes for da open houze at Chester and da gangz houze.
Willow
checking her ever present note book for important things.

It is Munday at wunchtime. Mommy Micki gotted bak frum da
doctors an
dey foun sumfin dat isn' tootoo bad but it duzn acount for awl
da
payn. Sew shee has to see MOR docturs.

She is ressin now an calld Uncl Bill on da talkyphon to tell him
bring us, I meen HER, a toona sub wen he com hom. Littl Samanfa
is in
her lap. da Bear is rite buy her chare an wood getted in her lap
but
she tell him "sorree, yoo ar two big."

We is keepin trak.

--