Old October 7th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default A namez finallie

"earworms" can drive you stark raving mad.
"MLB" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
Ohhh yes I do, never could connect anywhere I had heard that name before.
"MLB" wrote in message
Granby wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T anna dat DOG fiannalie told uzenz her name. It is
SADIE. We don kno why but dat iz it. Her effen lookz at Gramby when
her sayz itself.
Brought to mind (earworm) Barbra Streisand singing "Sadie - Sadie".
Remember that one? MLB

It bothered me too -- I knew there was a song but could not place it. Then
when my son came down, I asked him and he looked it up on Google.
It drives me nuts when I get an "earworm". MLB