Old January 18th 16, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default White-footed kitty club meeting

Noo bizness: Duz enneekittee hav ennee noo bizness?

Duz enneekittee else hav ennefing to diskuss?

Rebecca, President

I do! My hoomins take showers efurry morning, in spite of us kitties
trin to teach dem da proper way to wash. When dey is done wif da shower,
dey leave the floor of da baftub all wet. Dat's mine play area! It's
hard to purroperly bat around a toy when da tub's all wet.

So mine new bizness is, I would like to ask any kitties present if dey
know how I could go about getting mine hoomins to dry out da tub wif a
towel or sumfing after dey get it all wet.

Sammy Redcat
with 4 white socks