Old May 12th 17, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Has anyone heard from MaryL?

On 5/12/2017 8:18 AM, MaryL wrote:
On 2/25/2017 9:28 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I haven't seen any posts from her in a while. I hope everything is okay.

Jill

Hi Jill,

My old computer crashed, and I had difficulty setting up Thunderbird and
newsgroups in the new one. Everything else worked fine, but newsgroups
gave me problems. They still don't look right, but I hope I can control
them now. Thanks for asking. Your message is old, so I hope you will
see my reply.

Everything is fine at my house except that I need to go for physical
therapy once or twice a week. Duffy, Selina and Kikki are all in good
shape. TED is especially impressed with Duffy. He says he is in
remarkable condition for a 19-year-old cat.

MaryL

I had to switch news servers a couple of years ago. Try calling your
ISP and asking about port numbers for news servers... they have no clue.
LOL (The information IS available online) It took some time to
configure T-Bird exactly the way I wanted it again on the new server.
But hey, it's great to see you!

I'm glad everything is well with the cats! I'm glad you're fine, too,
of course. I'm sorry about the physical therapy but do what you need
to do to keep up with your remarkable Duffy, Nikki and Selina.

Jill