Old October 18th 03, 08:40 PM
No1

Um...I don't see why you'd feel bad about my cats. I'm sorry, but we don't
have the money to purchase cat trees, etc. That's the main reason we're
moving in with my parents is because we can no longer afford our rent and
both are out of work. They're not outside cats, but we'll see what we can
do about sunlight and such.

They have plenty of toys and one cat cave type thingy...you know the kind
that's about thigh high, round with two holes in the side and a shelf on the
top hole? If those aren't good enough, then I'm sorry. But hey, if you
want to send me money or the cat towers that I've seen (that run $100-200)
feel free, you won't get any argument from me.

"MacCandace" wrote in message
Any thoughts? Please, please do not flame or ask us to get rid of the

pets.
We are just trying to find a happy compromise.

I would only feel bad that they won't be able to see outside very well and

most
cats like to sit in windows. Do you have those little windows that are in

some
basements with the window wells outside them? If you do, maybe you could

get a
couple high cat trees so they would be able to sort of see out those

windows a
little. Maybe you could get an aquarium or something for them to watch

for
entertainment. I would make sure you have lots of toys and cat trees for

them
so they won't get bored. Do your parents have a screened in porch or

anything
that you could let the cats go to when your parents go out? Just so they

could
see the outdoors and feel fresh air sometimes.

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye

other
than human." (Loren Eisely)