Old December 11th 03, 03:45 PM
MaryL

"Alan Hannas" wrote in message
.

I just took my 13y/o Siamese to the vet today and she was put down.
I'f like to buy a burmese this time but they are very hard to find.
I've found a few breeders with WEB pages who seem to be breeding show
cats. I suspect the prices are quite high and I've no interest in
showing.

Does anyone know where I could begin to look for a burmese in a
moderate price range. (Moderate to me means less than $150) There
are 3 or 4 breeders of Siamese within reasonable driving distance but
no burmese. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

Alan

I don't know where you live, but please consider adopting a cat from a
shelter or rescue group. You would save the life of a cat and could find a
wonderful pet that way. You could begin your search by looking at cats on
www.petfinder.com, or you could specifically contact one of the Burmese
rescue/rehoming groups. Here is one link:

http://www.netpets.com/cats/catresc/groups/catburm.html

MaryL