Old December 12th 03, 06:34 AM
Alan Sandoval

"
Does anyone know where I could begin to look for a burmese in a
moderate price range. (Moderate to me means less than $150) There
are 3 or 4 breeders of Siamese within reasonable driving distance but
no burmese. I'm open to any suggestions. Thanks

Rescue is the only way to go. With countless cats up for adoption it's
unimaginable that anyone would actually pay for a bred feline. I guess if
you want a cat for show, ok, but, well, I have issues with that too.

Willow is sitting on my lap right now, she spent months at the no-kill
shelter before I brought her home. It took her about a year to figure out
this place was actually her home and she wasn't going back to a cage.

Nothing self-righteous about it, but there is a certain satisfaction in
having taken an orphan animal into my care.

Just my thoughts