Old May 5th 05, 08:10 PM
tanada

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
On 2005-05-04, pmendhall penned:

"tanada" wrote in message
hlink.net...

We thought we had full coverage, but geico says not.

What does your policy or last statement say? You will probably have
a printed copy somewhere. Seems like maybe you have a claims
adjuster who is trying to avoid work, avoid payment or both.

Even if you don't have a printed copy, the ins. companies I've used
allow you to view your policy online.

Geico sent us a statement dated Friday (April 29th, the date of the
accident) that states that we're not covered, but supposedly our lien
holder is. We called the bank and turned them loose into the mess. I'm
at the sit back and watch the floor show stage.

Pam S.