Old August 7th 05, 07:02 PM
Candace

guynoir wrote:

It's fascinating watching the mother cat interact with the kittens. She
has a particular trilling purr and the kittens all start meowing
(squeaking) and come running to her. She likes to lay down and watch
the kittens play.

Too cute! In 1986, I found a mom cat and her 4 kitties at my then apt.
complex. I took them in. They were probably about 4 weeks old at the
time. It was the first time I had been around a mom cat and kittens.
It was a lot of fun. I wound up keeping the mom cat, Emily, and one of
her sons, Cory, who lived to be 14 and 18 respectively (Cory died a
little over a year ago). The others all got homes, too.

I wonder if you'll be tempted to keep any of this little family?

Candace