Old September 19th 05, 12:17 AM
Newbie

No More Retail wrote:

: They are about the same as Sam's club and Bj's but Costco is more
: to the business side than the others fancy feast and meow mix are
: their big brands but limited selection but to be honest sometimes
: it is cheaper to go to the supermarket on sale day and get the same
: price more variety they are about $14 for 36 3 oz cans fancy feast...
:
: Go check the place out you don't need a card to look around and most
: of the time you can get a one day membership with a discount on the
: annual fee which ranges from 35 - 45 a year heck it is worth to be
: able to get the gasoline at a cheaper price

Thanks for the info. I don't have a Costco conveniently near me.
However, a friend I visit occasionally does and I could buy through
him. However, the price you quoted comes to about 39c/can. At my
nearby Petsmart, I can get 42c any day and 40 c on sales. The
difference is not great.

Now Bj's 32c sounds really good but I don't think we have any around
here.