Old April 2nd 09, 06:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Guess I'm still here after all :)

It's been raining so hard since early this morning there was no way we were
going to be able to load furniture today. It's supposed to be nice tomorrow
so we should be able to pick up the rental truck. The guys will come help
load the furniture. Then they can go on their merry way. (One can only
hope!)

Persia's been so good, given the upheaval in her life, I felt she deserved a
little treat. So she got a dab of milk to drink and some gooshy food. (I
don't feed her gooshy food every day because it's prescription stuff and
it's very expensive.) Naturally (when I can find her) she's getting extra
scritches and hugs and affection. I know she's forgiving me because I'm
getting kitty kisses when we go to bed at night. And lots of purrs

I'm taking a break from my visitors. They're watching TV and I politely
asked them to give me some time to myself. I cooked breakfast this morning,
scrambled eggs with bacon and hash browns. I'm making a big pot of chicken
& dumplings for dinner. That's about as much "entertaining" as I'm up to
today. I'm a solitary person. It disturbs me to have people in the house
24/7, scaring my cat, no less!, for more than a day or two. And they've
been here since last Sunday morning. Yikes!

On a great note, I sold Mom's car. A nice *local* elderly couple came over
this morning, took it for a test drive and bought it on the spot. YAY!!
One less thing to worry about!

Continued purrs for everyone who needs them.

Jill