Old April 2nd 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Guess I'm still here after all :)

The pack is sending some of those purrs back for you Jill
Still sounds like you need some

"jmcquown" wrote in message
It's been raining so hard since early this morning there was no way we
were going to be able to load furniture today. It's supposed to be nice
tomorrow so we should be able to pick up the rental truck. The guys will
come help load the furniture. Then they can go on their merry way. (One
can only hope!)

Persia's been so good, given the upheaval in her life, I felt she deserved
a little treat. So she got a dab of milk to drink and some gooshy food.
(I don't feed her gooshy food every day because it's prescription stuff
and it's very expensive.) Naturally (when I can find her) she's getting
extra scritches and hugs and affection. I know she's forgiving me because
I'm getting kitty kisses when we go to bed at night. And lots of purrs

I'm taking a break from my visitors. They're watching TV and I politely
asked them to give me some time to myself. I cooked breakfast this
morning, scrambled eggs with bacon and hash browns. I'm making a big pot
of chicken & dumplings for dinner. That's about as much "entertaining" as
I'm up to today. I'm a solitary person. It disturbs me to have people in
the house 24/7, scaring my cat, no less!, for more than a day or two. And
they've been here since last Sunday morning. Yikes!

On a great note, I sold Mom's car. A nice *local* elderly couple came
over this morning, took it for a test drive and bought it on the spot.
YAY!! One less thing to worry about!

Continued purrs for everyone who needs them.

Jill