Old April 4th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected][_2_]

Default Guess I'm still here after all :)

On Apr 2, 2:09*pm, "Jofirey" wrote:
.. *I sold my mother's car to someone like that,
and it made me feel good to know that it had gone to a nice owner.
Don't know why it mattered, but it did.

My mum was happy when a brother in law took dad;s car (he's a very
nice guy, used to work in the car trade, showed her the book price and
although she said she'd settle for less he wouldn't have it!) she said
it was silly but she was glad it "went to a good home"

I suppose that was typical really- got sentimental over the car but
she wasn't the least bit fond of small animals (or small children for
that matter)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs