Old July 24th 12, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Default Alternative to pilling- SUCCESS - I think

dberrycat wrote:

Clavamox comes in a liquid suspension too. The cats don't love it
since it smells like vanilla/bananna flavor...

Vanilla/banana flavor? Who came up with that idea? We're talking about
cats here, not human children. Shouldn't the flavors be tuna, or salmon,
or rodent? (OK, maybe not rodent - don't want to gross out the human who's
administering the medicine!) Something that might actually interest a cat?

but they don't foam at
the mouth either. It is a lot better than trying to pill.

See

http://www.valleyvet.com/ct_detail.h...Td4Aod U2oAJw

--
Joyce

What I look forward to, is continued immaturity, followed by death.
-- Dave Barry