Old October 29th 12, 01:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_5_]

Default The Jellicle Ball begins

On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red tabby
cats, one lean and one rather portly, appear and head for the doors of
the castle.

Amelia: Sammy, Harri, hello. We're getting everything ready, and are
about ready to begin. It looks like the sun is going to be setting
soon. Go straight on through the castle - the garden is on the other
side, and you can reach it through the dining room and the ball room.
Sammy, I think I might have heard Lilith looking for you. And Harri, I
think OT might have been looking for you.

[Sammy and Harri follow Amelia's directions and find their way to the
castle's large garden. Right next to the door is the guestbook table.
Harri meows to Mosey and signs "Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney". Sammy
signs "Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney". Each takes a rainbow hanky, as
they expect that the calling of names is going to be rather tearful.]