Old August 14th 06, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default debate for chief justicat

Loud noises from a human, for any reason, aren't allowed unless the cat
likes them. I'd make him stay at home with you for a week but I would
tell him that he can't touch you without your permission and that he'd
have to give you whatever you want to eat and let you do whatever you
want to do.

BTW, why did you bite his big toe? What punishment did you give him?

Chester

I like to play. I like biting toes. They look a bit like mouses. It's
fun! Try it sometime. Effurry cat should play.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

You're right, every cat should play. I like to play with the evil red
dot! And there's nothing wrong with playing with human toes!

Chester