Old May 18th 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default SOS! RPCC Website - Help Requested

Tell your meowmie thank you for me!

Anti Heather

On May 17, 6:41*pm, "Rebecca"
wrote:
Owrown sekkaterry haz bin edittin da Iron Chef Catmerica postz an will send
dem when dey iz reddy.

Rebecca

wrote in message

I've been noticing as I've been working on the site, that several of
the "oldtimers" have archived certain events, etc. on their computers.

If anyone has something saved, I would greatly appreciate them
forwarding to me at . *This will be a big help in
getting this site up and running. *It is VERY time consuming trying to
piece things together.

Please, if you have ANYTHING saved, send it to me.

Thanks!

Heather- Hide quoted text -