Old May 18th 08, 08:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default SOS! RPCC Website - Help Requested

On May 18, 12:07*pm, "The Clowder (South)"
I've been noticing as I've been working on the site, that several of
the "oldtimers" have archived certain events, etc. on their computers.

If anyone has something saved, I would greatly appreciate them
forwarding to me at . *This will be a big help in
getting this site up and running. *It is VERY time consuming trying to
piece things together.

Please, if you have ANYTHING saved, send it to me.

Thanks!

Heather

It's not my content, so I can't forward it to you, but Ricky Maveety's
old pages (circa '96. early meowing on r.p.c) are still online.

Newton's Diaryhttp://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2860/diary.htm
and the Weekly Caterwaul (the index is in a frame)http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/2860/weekly.htm

Also, on the Club page, the Comeback Kitties can be found at:http://www.lisaviolet.com/cathouse/comeback.html

What did you have in mind for the Jellicle Ball page? *Mietze has
copies of Calling Speeches for the times she did it, the first couple
of years (96 & 97) there wasn't a speech, just the names.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply

Thanks a lot Melissa! I'll get in touch with Ricky and Diane for
permission.

I'd like to put as much content for each section on the site as I
can. The year Laura Ann Mihstol went to the Bridge, I started working
on a sub-section on my domain for the Jellicle Ball, but life got in
the way, so it's not finished.

I'd like to have the opening speaches, closing speaches, calling of
names, etc. - pretty much anything I can get my hands on.

Heather