Old November 13th 15, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie knows how to look after himself

Once again, he decided to go out before I did, so he leapt over the gate
from the back garden when he heard my car coming back and to help me with
getting the shopping out of the car.
But there was a Jack Russell coming down the road, on a lead, with his
owners and he saw it.
I turned round to speak to Boyfie, but he was gone and I didn't see him go
and neither did the dog. I do have to realise that he managed to survive
as a lost boy before I adopted him: he is sensible about cars, he knows
about foxes and dogs. He Is wise about those things..
Tweed