Old August 30th 03, 03:29 PM
Bobcat

Default Kitty weather forecasts

Of all the cats who've ever owned us, Martha our er, full-figured tortie is
the most afraid of thunder storms. She senses them long before they arrive,
and dives for her basement "bomb shelter" - a dark, quiet nook under my
workbench where I've left a chair cushion for her. She's more accurate than
the official weather forecasts, which makes me think that Environment Canada
should hire Martha part time. They could a detail to their local forecasts,
e.g.: : "The cat scan reading for the Toronto area indicates mid-afternoon
thunder storms..."