Old August 27th 07, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Professor

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

"-L." wrote in message
ups.com...
Charlie Wilkes wrote:
No. The dog missed one feeding. I did it because she ran off and stayed
out all night, which in my neck of the woods puts a dog at risk of
getting shot.

Bull****. Excuse me - it was 2 days, not 3 - You said "48 hours" in
your own post:

"My dog was mean and nasty as an adolescent. When she was about 9
months old, I was gone on business and my dog was in the care of
friends, and she ran down to the local post office (near my house) and
accosted a couple of guys and backed them down and caused quite a PR
problem for me.

Soon after that she became easy to train and control. I never raised
my voice or punished her except once -- when she ran off overnight.
She was severely punished by being tied out away from the house, alone
with nothing but a bowl of water for 48 hours. That did it, too. "

From:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...eb0d26c162e70a
Post #30

What kind of asshole calls a 9 month old puppy a "mean and
nasty...adolescent"?
She probably committed suicide to get away from you.
-L.

Charlie Wilkes is clearly a deranged sociopath, don't waste your breath on
him.