Old September 6th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
William Graham

Default REPOST Video of a kitten being drowned

"Fred G. Mackey" wrote in message
. ..
-L. wrote:
Charlie Wilkes wrote:

BTW, have the police shown up on your doorstep lately, or have you
learned to control your urge to harass people?

Charlie

I would suggest you stop committing libel, lest you find yourself at
the end of a big fat lawsuit, Charlie Wilkes. I could use a house on
an island...

Don't get your hopes up. Even if you could get a judgement against
Charlie, you can't get blood out of a turnip.

Even if you could get his trailer (which you woouldn't be able to), would
you really want it?

The cost of shipping it from Tulsa to the Pacific coast would be more than
it was worth....:^)