Old February 7th 08, 05:18 PM posted to alt.cats,alt.pets.cats,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
kuhnfucius

Default KITTY LITTER DUST!

I use the "close spaces" tidy cat. This is a more expensive liter and not
all stores in my area carry this specific type of Tidy Cat, but as far as
dust is concerned it is one of the best that I have tried (not saying that I
have tried all brands). I was disappointed with arm & hammer's liter
because of dust.
Close Spaces granules seem to be larger than other types and my pride's feet
seem to carry them all over the place ....
"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"DanS" wrote in message
In article
,
wrote:

I'd thought about doing something like that, or stirring it around in
the litterbox while waving the vacuum cleaner hose over it to suck up
the dust.- Hide quoted text -

Try adding good old Borax

What does Borax do for kitty litter dust?

And what does it do to cats when they ingest it?