Old September 21st 04, 02:39 AM

I don't know what you're feeding your cat, but feeding a high quality food
helps with the smell.

Innova and Wellness dry cat food. Both high quality foods.

I am curious to know how you would deal with dirty diaper odour when it
comes to a human.

Dude, what is your problem? Why do you feel it is necessary to answer
a honest question with sarastic remarks? Excuse me but since I work
12 hour+ days, I can not always scope the litter box immediately after
the cat exits. Why don't you go take a dump in a litterbox and see
how it smells uncovered after a couple hours. Maybe you should be
eating more "high quality food".

We go above and beyond to take care of our cats and treat them like
children in our family.