Old June 7th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

Default more about interferon side effects

"calvin" wrote in message
Mr. P, I wasn't asking why the cat was prescribed never
ending medication, I was expressing concern that any
harm that might come from it would build up indefinitely.
You're smart, no doubt, but you don't seem to be able any
better than anyone else to grasp the point

Your cat will die without it, and sooner than if you do not use it. So it
does not matter if in the end some of the side effects occur. They all die
eventuallty. You have to treat her with this so she does not die now.