Old May 18th 05, 01:16 AM
Justsomebody

Default Boz bonked me!

Hello. I wrote several days ago a bit despondant about our cat Bozwell,
who had run away. As you remember, we caught him and have been keeping
him exclusively inside.

It's been a noisy few weeks with him yowling, but Boz is coming along
well. Yesterday he even bonked me while I was petting him. His
yowling seems more like a tool to get attention now, rather than a cry
to go out.

He likes to be picked up, but still likes to be pursued as he keeps a
few steps in front of you. The other day, I decided to stop pursuing
him, and what do you know? He came up to me instead. He likes the
attention, and I think is going to be a great cat (again)!

Thanks for all the encouragement!!!