Old August 12th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Catnipped's new cat tree

On 12 Aug, 13:08, "CatNipped" wrote:

Ah, that will probably work. I've been telling Bonbon that she needs to
start selling the cat trees she makes - I've seen pictures of some of them
and they *GORGEOUS* as well as being extremely well made!

I ought to get a cat tree but I am waiting until Dave gets sorted out
and the builders have been in. Our flat is small but we have high
ceilings and if I could get one made I think there's room in the
hallway for one but it would have to be custom made because it will
narrow at the base but with our ceilings it could really spread out at
the top

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs