Old October 5th 09, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

Default Tribute to Phantom

As m/2any of you may know Phantom was my brother. When we arrived at
Bobcat's house he could not tell us apart so he put different colored
collars on us. we use to have fun together. He was always the swave
one as many of you might remember; I was always the one who liked to
get into trouble. Phantom was the leader. You would think that such a
young vital cat would live a long a peaceful life, yet a disease
claimed him at the tender age of 2-1/2. Bobcat had to take him to TED
who he could always charm.... actually Phantom was so sick he asked
Bobcat to take him to TED by crawling onto the magic carrier that
would take us anywhere we wanted to go but usually took us to TED.
Bobcat came home but Phantom was not with him, yet I could hear him
and smell him. For weeks I would look for him but he could not be
found. Bobcat then told me the story of The Bridge, and then I
understood. I now understood where my powers come from, where I am
destined to go, and why I should celebrate this night of nights for my
brother is still here and he is celebrating tonight with us as we
celebrate all who have gone to The Bridge before us. Phantom has shown
me the way once again.