Old July 31st 15, 06:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christina Websell

Default good cat toys

"MaryL" wrote in message
On 7/24/2015 7:34 PM, my wrote:
where can i find a good strong strong cat toy that the cats cant tear up

Do you have a Bergen Cat Scratcher? My cats love it. Duffy has used it
several times a day for all the years that I have had him. He leaps back
and forth over it as he rolls the ball in the circular track. The center
scratcher is replaceable, but it lasts a long time.
http://www.amazon.com/Bergan-Turbo-S...+cat+scratcher

MaryL

In my TV magazine there is sometimes an insert with all sorts of things in,
and last week there was this weasel on a ball for cats. Boyfie doesn't do
toys but I think even himself would have liked it.
The weasel plays with the ball inviting the cat's hunting instincts. TBH,
it doesn't look like a real weasel but good enough to set them going. If I
had an inside cat I would buy one.