Old March 25th 16, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe[_2_]

Default My pint-size Calico has a private loft

my wrote:

I recently got rid of a cat that was a bully I recently moved and we
lost our cat room but my calico sleeps with me now

Packaging tape is amazing stuff. Among all its other cat related uses,
it can be used to help cope with a bully. Just apply it to the back of
their neck and around their left leg above their paw, then up and around
their neck to complete the circle. It's like putting their leg in a
sling. Three-legged cats are not bullies. I usually do that at night
when going to bed. It gives the other cats a nice long break from the
bullying. Doesn't interfere with its eating or litter box use. The bully
is a great cat to me, but it's persistently intolerably aggressive
towards other cats. It would make a great pet for someone who has no
other pets, or if they have a pitbull.

A less restrictive method is to use some very sticky 3M heavy-duty
packaging tape and just apply it to whatever part of their body, like
along their back. It acts as a distraction and might keep them at bay
for a while. During the daytime, that works as a temporary fix when
things get out of hand.