Old April 11th 09, 09:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default For discussion among kitties - do we need an election?

more like juzta twip, Trudi
"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
Oooo, dat saownds wike funfun. I wuf motorcycles. Did dey hab a gang?
Mosey

when soft furzt started readin here der wuza bunc of tgks onna motorcycle
twip. Trudi

I will twy not tew hiss yoo gurlz off den. I wike peece.
Fangu fur not mayking mee feal dum ugin.
Mosey

zatli, Trudi
"Harri Roadcat" On Wed, 08 Apr 2009 13:57:21 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

dat iza tough girl kittee, Trudi, card carrin memfur

Yep. Us TGKs can do anyfing, can't we, Trudi?

Harri