Old October 29th 11, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Mine Tribyute tu Sebastian

Owr meowmie reeded abowt dis an we wuz furry sorree to heer it. We lukked at
Princess Pasha's picherz, and she wuz a bootiful kittee.

Rebecca

"ellie" wrote in message
Pipps an Mosey, I am furry sorry tu annowns dat mine sisfur Princess
Pasha went to the Rainbow Bridge this evening. She wuzza lady tu thuh
end.
Phoebe, with tears falling down her cheeks

On Oct 28, 1:07 pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Dat wuz uh bootiful Tribyute tu Sebastian, Snowball.
Yu did vury wull wif yer memry uf hym.
Pipps gibz hym uh kupul uv speshul Jellicle Ball 2011 hankiez tew cry
intu.

Pipps ulso asks Princess Pasha haow hur is fealing, wif mutch respxt.

Mosey, wif luvz, fur hiz famli.

The Jellicle Ball begins to wind down as the moon begins to set. Snowball
sits
next to Princess Pasha on one side and his sister Pickle and brother
Muzzafer of
less than a year. He keeps looking over at Pasha, not only because as an
elderly
kittie she was still beautiful, but because of both of their connection to
Sebastian. Pickle and Muzzafer didn't get to meet Sebastian, as they came
after
he had gone to the Bridj.

gentle snip