Old June 18th 04, 10:49 PM
Kreisleriana

Default Orange Kitten Tummy Slut

I stopped at the pet supply store today, and noticed a new addition--
an orange kitten, about 5 weeks old -- his brothers and sisters were
still in the back-- he's the early explorer of the family, already
testing out all the cat furniture. Oh, he is going to be quite the
orange boy. Already knows what he wants and how to get it. I
skritched his head, then worked away to his sides, to his wonderfully
obvious pleasure-- he already knows this is what people are *for*.
And then he rolled over. Since he was such a little feller, I chanced
a belly skritch. OHHHHHHHHHH! Did his love it! His whole little body
vibrated. Someone very lucky is going to get this little character.
The owner told me he is already navigating the whole store without
ever touching paw to the ground. \

Theresa