Old October 17th 11, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribyewt tu Micah Blue Rennie

Fangu Azad. Weez all felt yur purrz an wur furry graytful fur dem.
Itz been a furry bad yeer fur owr hows.

Cyrus

On Oct 14, 1:18*pm, riddik wrote:
On Oct 14, 11:13*am, " wrote:

[A grey and white cat steps up to the podium, brushes an imaginary
speck from his black tuxedo, looks around nervously and begins to
speak]

Hi effurywun, Ize Cyrus fru, da hows uv Rennie. *Tuday Ize wud luyke
tu pay tribyewt tu mine broffur Micah Blue. *Wen Micah caym tu liv wif
us, he waz jist a babycat, but we liked eetch offur rite away an hung
owt tugeffur alla tyme. *If I waz sleepin an he wud want me tu wayk
up, he wud start playin wif mine tayl. *If dat dint wurk, he wud
nibble on it until Ize did.

Weez yewzed tu play chase down da long hall, bak an forth, bak an
forth till we wor owselfs owt. *Den weez wud hav a liddle snak an
settle down in a nys kozy cat bed an tayk a nap tugeffur. *Wen nap
tyme waz offur, we wud hav a liddle snak an den it waz bak tu playin.

Erlier dis yeer sum uv da kitties in da hows gottid sik an died.
Micah Blue waz wun uv doze kitties. *sniff *Wun nite he dint want
eny fud an waz furry kwiet. *Ize tryed tu git him tu play, but he
wudnt. *Da neggst morning daddee fownd him curled up on da cowtch an
he waznt breathing. sniff *Micah Blue waz da ownlee RennieKid tu go
tu da Bridj. *I wish he dint hav tu go. *Ize miss him a lot. *He waz
mor dan mine broffur, he waz mine frend. *sniff

Cyrus, dat was a great Tribute.
We were so sorry when your House was battling dat evil sickness.
We purrrrrrrrrrred so hard for all of you, and were furry sad dat
everycat did not make it.

Azad- Hide quoted text -